Hi guys! I’m back with another tag today. The Aesthete Blogger Award was created by Ashmita @ The Fictional Journal and I am so grateful to be nominated. Thank you so much to Ritz @ Living, Loving, and Reading for tagging me! I’m inspired by how much she puts into her blog, go check her out!
About the award
“This award is to honor every creative person, irrespective of their number of followers and views. Because, as long as you create, that is all that matters. This award is for those bloggers who put an insane amount of thought in each of their posts and for those who spread creativity like wildfire! Just wow!” -Ashmita
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Ashmita @ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favorite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
Tell me something about this world that you admire
About the book blog community: the way that it’s more than just a creative outlet; it’s a place to make friends and everyone is so supportive of each other! I’m so happy to have joined this community 💞
About the world: the beauty of nature and small acts of kindness 😊
What is your favourite form of creativity?
Music! I can’t go a day without listening to music and I’m in awe of how it evolves over the course of time.
- Do you have a celebrity role model, if so, who?
I don’t have any celebrity role models. But I do admire professional athletes for how hard they grind and public figures who use their platforms to advocate for social justice issues!
- What would you do with 10 million dollars?
Take care of my family, buy a house, travel, get a dog, donate to grassroots organizations and fight climate change. Then I would invest the leftover money.
- What’s your favourite movie?
My unofficial favourite movie is She’s the Man. I say unofficial because it’s too hard to only pick one!
- What personality type are you?
On the MBTI test I am an ENTP-A (extroverted, intuitive, thinking, prospecting, assertive), also known as the debater.
- Are there any upcoming book releases that you are really looking forward to?
- Do you speak any languages other than English? If not, which language(s) do you wish you were fluent in?
- Would you rather: explore the deep sea or space?
- What’s your favourite TV show?
Anna @ Anna’s Book Nook
Wren @ Wings and Fables
Amanda @ Bookish Brews
Sarah @ Girl on Books
Stephanie @ My Book Throne
Answering these questions was a lot of fun! I can’t wait to read everyone else’s answers and see what questions you come up with. Thanks again for nominating me Ritz! Also, thank you to Ashmita for creating this award!!